Related Bobst Library Research Guides and Beyond
Bobst Library Research Guides
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Model UN Research
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- International and Comparative Education
- NYU Virtual Business LibraryResearch Guides:
Related Research Guides at NYU and Beyond
- Dag Hammarskjöld Library Research Guide on United Nations Documentation
- NYU Law Library Documents Research Guides
Includes World Trade Organization (WTO/GATT), European Union, and United Nations Documents Research Guides.
- NYU Law Library Guide to Foreign and International Legal Databases
- US Goverment Documents
Search for books, journals, videos, etc. in our local libraries and special collections.
About the Collection
The United Nations and International Documents Collection at Bobst Library is a full depository library for UN documents since 1949. It is also an FAO and and World Tourism Organization depository library since 1965 and 2003, respectively. It houses historical documents from the League of Nations and the UN Conference on International Organizations as well as publications from the Council of Europe, IAEA, IADB, ILO, IMF, OAS, OECD, WHO and World Bank Group.