Images from the History of Medicine
March of Dimes, Join the March of Dimes, color fold-out post card, New York, c. 1948, 12.5 x 9.6 cm. (National Library of Medicine)
Source: Here Today, Here Tomorrow, Varieties of Medical Ephemera, (online version of an exhibit held at the National Library of Medicine
May 22-September 11, 1995).
The history of healthcare and disease may involve many interdisciplinary sources across vast sources of print and digitized archives.
Start with TABS above to search for
- Books (background information; online catalogs)
- E-books, Encyclopedias, (reference material, aggregated sources)
- Articles via Databases (scholarly articles, newspapers, more)
- Grey Literature
- Locating Archives; (repositories in archives at NYU and beyond)
- Finding and Using Primary Sources
- CITING your sources (getting organized, keeping a paper trail; avoiding plagiarism)
Health Sciences Librarian
Office hours by appointment
Bobst Library, 5th floor, #512