NYU Libraries will help you find the research materials you need - wherever you are!
- Chat with a librarian using the AskBobst instant message service on the right.
- Email your question to Ask A Librarian (link below); you will typically receive a reply the next business day.
Welcome to NYU Global Library Services
- Students and faculty at NYU Global campuses have access to an extensive range of online full-text collections including books, journals, audio, video and images, and a variety of library services including email reference through NYU Libraries' website.
- Use the tabs above to learn more about e-resources and services that are available for you to use when you're studying or teaching abroad.
- Other Research Guides like this that may be of interest to students abroad include:
Subject-specific Research Guides
Subject guides feature key research resources in art, anthropology, chemistry, etc. Created by NYU librarians, they provide links to information in a particular discipline including class websites, Internet resources, electronic journals, indexes/databases, and other recommended resources. (Note that some of the resources listed in these guides will only be available in NYU Libraries' print collections in NYC.) A few examples:
Chat with a Librarian
IM Service Hours
NYU librarians are available to help via instant messaging chat, screenname: AskBobst. It will be helpful to mention that you are studying at NYU in Accra, for example.
Current Time in New York: