NYU Libraries will help you find the research materials you need - wherever you are!
- Chat with a librarian using the AskBobst instant message service on the right.
- Email your question to Ask A Librarian (link below); you will typically receive a reply the next business day.
Welcome to NYU Global Library Services
- Students and faculty at NYU Global sites have access to an extensive range of online full-text collections including books, journals, audio, video and images, and a variety of library services including email reference through NYU Libraries' website.
- Use the tabs above to learn more about e-resources and services that are available for you to use when you're studying or teaching abroad.
- Other Research Guides like this that may be of interest to students abroad include:
Research Guides feature key research resources across the disciplines. Created by NYU librarians, they provide access to and context for information resources such as databases, key reference works, important websites, and more. A few examples:
Chat with a Librarian
IM Service Hours
NYU librarians are available to help via instant messaging chat, screenname: AskBobst. It will be helpful to mention that you are studying at NYU in Accra, for example.
Current Time in New York: