Welcome to the Research Guide for Fundraising and Philanthropy. This Guide has been prepared to direct you to the research tools at the NYU Libraries and on the web most relevant for your research. Use the tabs above to get started with your research:
- Finding Articles for databases to locate material in magazines, journals and reports.
- Finding Books to search for NYU resources and the catalogs of other research libraries.
- Foundation Center for information about the major provider of information about philanthropy in the U.S. Also to access the Center's databases.
- Statistics for data on the state of fundraising and funding organizations.
- Organizations to research funding organizations and identify relevant organizations.
- Get Help for information on the different ways that you can get research support from the NYU Libraries.
Related Research Guides
The NYU Virtual Business Library (VBL) provides access to NYU resources relevant to researching topics related to business. Industry overviews and outlooks, company information, financial data, market reports, and demographic stastistics are all accessible through the VBL. Databases accessible through the Marketing tab may be particularly relevant for information of interest to the nonprofit world.
- Last Updated Oct 7, 2013
A guide for students doing research related to public policy, legislation, and public administration.
1,925 views this year
- Last Updated May 23, 2013
A guide to support research in Wagner's Social Entrepreneurship program and other socially focused business and leadership fields.
520 views this year
- Last Updated Oct 24, 2013
This guide is designed to help you navigate the process of finding and applying for outside funding.
1,220 views this year